Spend an hour exploring the Point Waterfront Canals in Durban on a pedal boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
If you are arriving by car, park at the Ushaka B parking lot. From here, exit the lot on foot at the Ushaka end and walk down Camperdown Road, away from the sea towards the canal and the 2 big anchors. You will see the canal on your left. Walk down the stairs and go directly to the pedal boats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Each boat can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12