This private day tour from Durban includes a visit to Drakensberg's Giants Castle Reserve to view the San and Khoekhoe Cave paintings as well as a visit to the Nelson Mandela Capture Site and Apartheid Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from a hotel within a 5km radius of Tropicana Hotel or from the Durban Harbour passenger terminal
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, jacket
- A 40-minute walk forms part of the tour
- German and Polish languages can be requested when booking
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour