Visit Hluhluwe Umfolozi and spend a memorable 2 nights and 3 days at Africa’s oldest Big 5 game reserve. Enjoy guided, closed-vehicle game drives and take a boat cruise on Lake St. Lucia, the country’s first World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel, B&B, guesthouse, or lodge in Durban, Ballito, Umhlanga, or Umhlali.
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives with your guide
- Visit St. Lucia Wetland Park, South Africa's first World Heritage Site
- Take a boat cruise on the estuary to see hippos and crocodiles
- Explore Hluhluwe Umfolozi, the oldest game reserve in Africa
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- Dinners and breakfasts
- All entrance fees and levies
- 2-hour boat cruise on Lake St. Lucia
- Closed-vehicle game drives
- Lunch and drinks
- Open-vehicle game drives
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 guests for a tour. Exceptions can be made, so please inquire. Tours are conducted in a Ford Tourneo, an air-conditioned, 8-seater vehicle.
- Bring warm clothing, sunscreen, a hat, closed shoes, a swimsuit, Insect repellent, and a good camera.