Take a round-trip, first-class train ride to Silverton on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Journey through the mountains of San Juan National Forest, Animas River Gorge, and High Bridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Look for and board the red "Tall Timber" train car. The train offers open seating so you can sit wherever you choose. The train conductor may not recognize your voucher. Inform them you booked through Soaring Tree Top Adventures.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The train ride is 3.5 hours each way
- There is a concession car on the train with food, drinks, and souvenirs for purchase. Restrooms are available on the private train car
- Approximate time in Silverton is 2.5 hours to enjoy shopping, restaurants, and the quaint ambiance of a historic mining town