Meet the eccentric and illustrious characters who have helped define Dundee on a self-guided audio tour. Experience the magic of GPS-playback on this immersive stroll through the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Start the tour next to the statue of Desperate Dan on High Street. He stands near the junction of High Street and Reform Street. It is six minutes walk from Dundee's train station or five minutes walk from the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.