On this interactive walking tour you’ll discover unique statues, charming courtyards, and cosy cafes. Each riddle takes you to your next destination and unlocks curious stories about the city when solved.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a self-guided discovery game played on your phone
- Feel the joy of solving riddles and unlocking local recommendations
- See famous sights from an unconventional angle
- Get the chance to go beneath the surface of Düsseldorf
- A link to the game (sent via email)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start at the central square in Klemens Viertel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. No guide will wait for you at the starting point.
- All the information you need for your discovery tour will be sent to you via email after booking.
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You will need a little bit of data (maximum 2 MB). No downloads are available.
- Every riddle is made up of cryptic directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- Games are only available in English.