Enjoy a walking tour in the historic heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Visit the city’s major landmarks and hear stories of how Dubrovnik became one of the world’s most prosperous and advanced republics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Stories from our guide Jelena that only a local could tell made the tour that extra bit more interesting and personal"
"The actual facts coming from a local."
"The Guide’s take on the Venetian’s."
Select participants and date
Meet right by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. Look for the Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please contact the local tour operator to arrange a tour in an alternative language