Experience Dubrovnik from a unique perspective, and get away from the city and beat the heat on a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Dubrovnik’s old town, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves on a guided sea kayak tour. No experience is required!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No experience is necessary.
- Route distance is approximately 7.5km - the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment.
- For safety reasons children under 5 or adults over 65 are not accepted on this tour.
- An outdoor shower (cold water) is available on-site at the start point. There are unfortunately no changing booths. There are public toilets 5 minutes walk from start point.
- Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate.
- 2 person kayaks are provided by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak.
- Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request.
- Due to CoVid restrictions, the use of snorkel mouthpieces has been temporarily suspended for anyone not vaccinated