Dubrovnik 3-Hour Sea Kayaking Tour with Snack
- See medieval city walls, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on an isolated beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
On the 2.5-3 hour tour you’ll be accompanied by a guide that speaks excellent English and is very familiar with the coastline around Dubrovnik.
Learn about the curse of the island and the history of Dubrovnik, previously known as Ragusa. Stop at one of the only hotels that was not rebuilt after the war. The hotel was the site of hand-to-hand combat between the Serbian and Montenegrin armies and the Dubrovnik defenders during the war.
Spend around 30 minutes at the only beach in Dubrovnik that’s not accessible on foot, and explore a fascinating cave. You can swim, snorkel, explore the cave, relax, eat, or sunbathe. Later you'll continue back along the coastline of Dubrovnik and see the area’s Beverly Hills.
This tour will gives you the opportunity to take in Dubrovnik from the seaside, capture some amazing shots of the outer walls, and hear a bit about the history of this legendary city.
- Top-of-the-line kayak and paddles
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Large waterproof barrels (for clothes, personal belongings, bags)
- Small waterproof barrels (for easy accessibility of your cameras)
- Life jacket (children and adult sizes)
- Sandwiches and bottles water
- A glass of wine (for sunset tours only)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with motion sickness
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Dubrovnik Tourist Information Center. Your guide will be holding a green rain umbrella and will be standing immediately in front of the entry doors. When approached, they will identify themselves as a member of the Adventure Dubrovnik team.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• water shoes or flip-flops
• extra snack items
No experience is necessary to enjoy this tour.
Route distance is approximately 7.5km - the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment.
For safety reasons children under 5 or adults over 65 are not accepted on this tour.
You will get very wet during this tour. Changing booths and an outdoor shower (cold water) are available on-site at the start point.
Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate.
2 person kayaks are provided by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak.
Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request.