See Dubrovnik from a unique perspective and beat the heat on a sea kayaking tour. Explore local sites, enjoy the majesty of Dubrovnik’s City Walls, and take in stunning views with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Dubrovnik Tourist Information Center. Your guide will be holding a green umbrella and will be standing immediately in front of the entry doors. To get to the meeting point, stand outside the Old Town with your back to Pile Gate. Walk ahead and you will pass a snack bar, a souvenir shop, and a fountain, before arriving at the Tourist Information Center. Look for a yellow building opposite the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Not recommended for travelers who are prone to seasickness
- The route is approximately 4.5km long and takes around 2.5 to 3 hours to complete depending on pace.
- Subject to favorable weather and/or sea conditions. Tour time and route may vary, if canceled due to poor weather or sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or a full refund
- 2-seater kayaks are provided by default. If a pairing cannot be made, the last individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak
- Stops can be extremely crowded in the high-season months
- If a guest is unable to complete the tour and transport must be booked, the guest will be charged the full amount of the transport
- Guests must be able to swim and speak English. This is mandatory for safety reasons. Unfortunately, non-swimmers and those who cannot speak English will not be able to join the tour and will not be entitled to a refund