Raft down the River Tara in Montenegro and pass through the longest canyon in Europe – the Tara River Gorge. You’ll see waterfalls and wild springs along the way, enjoy local dishes for lunch and have time for a swim as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is provided.
- Experience the thrill of rafting on the River Tara in Montenegro
- Marvel at the spectacular Tara River Gorge, the longest canyon in Europe
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Helmets and life vests for rafting
- Breakfast and lunch (local Montenegrin dishes)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please note that a passport is required for this tour.