Explore Sarajevo, a living museum of history, tradition, and culture. Known for religious diversity, the city is called the Jerusalem of Europe. Explore locations that played an important role in the defense and resistance during the siege of Sarajevo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15-minutes prior to your pickup time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the local partner will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- Enjoy a full-day private tour to Sarajevo from Dubrovnik
- Travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina, passing Neum, Pocitelj, Mostar and Jablanica
- Enjoy a Sarajevo sightseeing tour with your private guide and vehicle
- See top Sarajevo attractions like Bascarsija Bazaar, the Latin Bridge and Sarajevo Roses
- Spend time at leisure in the city before returning to Dubrovnik
- Transportation by luxury car or van
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Tour guide in Sarajevo
- Personal expenses
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your passport is required for this trip.