Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour of Sveti Stefan before making your way to Budva.
What to Expect
Take in beautiful views of Dubrovnik’s Old Town as you head out of the city and drive along the enchanting Adriatic Coast to the neighboring country of Montenegro. Despite its small size, Montenegro offers a great variety of nature, history, culture and tradition.
Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. Follow your guide through the city's historical center and spend time exploring at your leisure.
After visiting Kotor Old Town, enjoy a scenic tour of Sveti Stefan. Learn about the islet's history before making your way to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. The town is known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. After a tour of the Old Town, take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik.
- Guided tour of Kotor
- Round trip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Admission fees
- Ferry ticket
- Live commentary in English
What's Not Included
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks islet (approximately EUR 5)
- Lunch and beverages
Know Before You Go
• You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Montenegro
• All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler