Located less than one hour from the city of Dubrovnik, the Montenegro coast offers incomparable natural beauty and a great variety of historical places. Discover a whole new culture and landscape, just a quick trip from the Croatian coast.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered from centrally located Dubrovnik hotels. You will be contacted with your exact time and pickup location.
- Take a day trip from Dubrovnik to discover the natural beauty and history of Montenegro
- Enjoy sightseeing in the history towns of Kotor and Budva
- Visit the charming town of Perast or take a short boat trip to the island, Our Lady of the Rocks
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/host
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks (optional extra, costs approximately €10)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your passport is required for this tour
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Montenegro and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik.
- All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border