See the variety of marine animals and underwater life with a 2-hour dive in Dubrovnik for uncertified divers. Learn the basics from an instructor, then head underwater and dive to depths of 16 feet (5 meters) in the clear waters of the Adriatic Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
- Go diving for the first time and see if the sport is right for you
- Explore the beautiful reef and see its rich flora and fauna
- Dive to depths of 16 feet (5 meters) with an instructor accompanying you
- 2-hour dive
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of Dubrovnik Palace Hotel on Masarykov put 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you decide you want to start diving a day later, or want to swap 2 days of diving for an advanced course, the supplier will do the best to accommodate you, but please let them know as soon as possible! Any changes will be charged according to the rates at the resort and you will need to pay the difference.
- If you cancel, a written letter, fax, or email is required.