Experience the best of Dubrovnik on 2 guided tours. Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town, then buy your ticket for entry to the walls and embark on a 2-hour tour of the City Walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. The Dubrovnik Walks representatives will have orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Dubrovnik City Walls mandatory admission for adults is 250 KN per person (€35) and this is not included in this tour. For children aged 5-18, it is 100 KN (€13). This fee needs to be paid at the city walls entrance in Kunas or by credit card. Entrance is free for holders of a valid Dubrovnik Card/Pass
- This combination option is a discounted ticket for two separate tours. Having taken the first tour at your booked time slot, it allows you to take the remaining tour at any of the scheduled times – on the same day or days apart. Tours don't run consecutively, but according to the schedule
- Departure times are subject to change