Explore the small towns of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a full-day private tour from Dubrovnik, and visit Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. See diverse cultural, religious and historic sites, including the Old Bridge of Mostar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels and accommodations in Dubrovnik. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the reservation team will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that a passport is required on this tour, to cross the border
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik
- All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.