Enjoy an excursion to the Elaphite Islands on a day cruise from Dubrovnik on board a unique ship. Experience the magnificent landscape, sandy beaches, and picturesque little towns that surround the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- The tansfer is available from the following locations: Hotel Ivka (8:05 AM), Hotel Lapad (8:10 AM), Bus Stop Post office Lapad (8:15 AM), Bus Stop Dvori Lapad (8:20 AM), Hotel Vis (8:25 AM) Hotel Palace (8:30 AM), Hotel Valamar Club (8:00 AM), Hotel Valamar Tirena (8:05 AM), Hotel Valamar Lacroma (8:05 AM), Hotel Valamar Argosy (8:10 AM), Hotel Valamar President (8:10 AM), Hotel More (8:15 AM), Hotel Kompas (8:15 AM), Hotel Park (8:20 AM), Hotel Rixos (8:00 AM), Hotel Lero (8:05 AM), Hotel Bellevue (8:10 AM), Bus Stop Cable Car (8:15 AM), Hotel Argentina (8:20 AM), Hotel Excelsior (8:20 AM), Hotel Hilton Imperial (8:30 AM), Hotel Neptun (8:15AM). Please choose one of the designated pickup locations. Due to traffic regulations in Dubrovnik, the local tour operator is not able to arrange pickups from other spots. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Departure is from the dock in front of Obala Stjepana Radića 16 (restaurant Glorijet).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Light or casual sports clothes are appropriate
- Be sure to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel
- Please note that this tour requires good weather and a minimum number of travelers; if it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- In April, May and from August 21-31 the tour departs at 4 PM; from September 1-15, the tour departs at 3:30 PM; starting September 16 until October 31, the tour departs at 3 PM