Enjoy an excursion to the Elaphite Islands on a day cruise from Dubrovnik on board a unique ship. Swim and snorkel off sandy beaches, feast on a lunch with Dalmatian specialties, and visit historic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Transfer is available from following locations: Hotel Ivka (08:05) Hotel Lapad (8:10) Bus Stop Post office Lapad (08:15) Bus Stop Dvori Lapad (08:20) Hotel Vis (08:25) Hotel Palace (08:30) Hotel Valamar Club (08:00) Hotel Valamar Tirena (08:05) Hotel Valamar Lacroma (08:05) Hotel Valamar Argosy (08:10) Hotel Valamar President (08:10) Hotel More (08:15) Hotel Kompas (08:15) Hotel Park (08:20) Hotel Rixos (08:00) Hotel Lero (08:05) Hotel Bellevue (08:10) Bus Stop Cable Car (08:15) Hotel Argentina (08:20) Hotel Excelsior (08:20) Bus Stop Pile Gate (08:25) Hotel Hilton Imperial (08:30) Please choose one of the designated pickup locations. Due to traffic regulations in Dubrovnik, the local tour operator is not able to do pickups from other spots.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Departure is from the dock in front of Obala Stjepana Radića 16 (restaurant Glorijet)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress code is casual / light sports clothes
- Be sure to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel
- Children under 12 years receive a 50% discount
- Please note that this tour requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Please note that the itinerary changes as the day shortens (in April, May and from August 21st-31st, departure from Lopud is at 4:00 PM; from September 1st-15th departure from Lopud is at 3:30 PM; from 16th of September 16th departure from Lopud is at 3:00 PM