Enjoy an excursion to the Elaphite Islands on a day cruise from Dubrovnik on board a unique ship. Swim off sandy beaches, savor a buffet lunch with Dalmatian specialties, and visit historic sites on this memorable sea adventure.
What to Expect
Your 9-hour trip begins by sailing to Koločep, an island covered with pine forest and home to a picturesque fishing village located on the bay.
Next your cruise continues on to the town of Suđurađ on the island of Šipan, a fishing port that’s home to the 16th-century villa of the Skočibuha family.
Your last stop is the island of Lopud, a place with a long naval tradition and home to many famous captains and sailors. Enjoy a walk along Lopud Bay to the Franciscan monastery and the Gjorgic-Mayneri Park that dates back to the 19th century.
Finally, there will be time for swimming and sunbathing on one of the sandy beaches.
Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, fried vegetable salad, pasta with chicken and white sauce
Grilled fish fillet or grilled chicken fillet with potato salad and seasonal salad
Fresh seasonal salad
There will also be a bar stocked with a wide variety of drinks and wines available for purchase.
- Full-day cruise on the Karaka ship
- Buffet lunch (Dalmatian cuisine)
- Welcome drink
- 1 drink per person (bottled water, sparkling water, soft drinks, beer, or wine)
- Hotel pick-up
- Tourist guide
- Live music
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dress code is casual / light sports clothes
• Be sure to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel
• Children under 5 years old can join this tour for free. Children under 12 years receive a 50 per cent discount