Learn more about the history of Dubrovnik on this private 1.5-hour tour. Explore the picturesque churches and monasteries in the city, hear how the city was founded, and find out what catastrophes and wars it has survived.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Pile Gate, directly in front of the old town of DubrovnikOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pick-up at your hotel or the port on request.