Dubrovnik: Full-Day Total Game of Thrones Experience
- See the Walk of Shame, King's Landing, Red Keep, Iron Throne and the gardens of King's Landing
- Visit one of the oldest arboretums in this part of Europe
- Have the best view of King’s Landing at Mount Srdj
Year 2011 was important in Dubrovnik because that was when HBO decided Dubrovnik will get another alter ego – King’s Landing, the capital city of the Seven Kingdoms. Just before the filming started in Dubrovnik, 'Game of Thrones' was already well-known and popular and the entire show definitely contributed to the overall destination reputation. It was only a matter of time when other big filming companies were to film in Dubrovnik – Star Wars came along, Robin Hood, Knightfall, Bollywood, and probably many more in the future.
The tour will start with a visit to one of the oldest arboretums in this part of Europe, located just 15 kilometers from Dubrovnik which was used as one of the filming locations. Afterwards, you will cover the sites at Mount Srdj, where you will have the best view of King’s Landing, the highest point above Dubrovnik. Then, head to Dubrovnik Old Town, St. Lawrence Fort and finally, to Lokrum Island by boat. Lokrum is where you will finish the tour. It also has the Iron Throne. Take your photo on the Iron Throne and show to the world who the true ruler of King’s Landing is.
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Professional driver
- Dubrovnik hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee to St.Lawrence fort-Red Keep ( 50kn)
- Entrance fee to Arboretum -Gardens of King's Landing( 50kn)
- Boat Ticket to island Lokrum ( 150 kn)
- Personal expenses (coffee, souvenirs, etc.)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Amerling fountain, at Pile square, address is Brsalje 2. The fountain is close to Dubravka gift shop and Dubravka restaurant. You'll recognise the guide by a blue umbrella on which it says Du The Tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶