Dubrovnik: Full-Day Sea Kayak Tour to Elaphite Islands
- Visit the charming Lopud and Sipan islands including their medieval towns and fishing villages
- Spend the day sea-kayaking, swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping
- Take a tour to the beautiful outdoors, away from the hustle and bustle of Dubrovnik's conveyor belt tourism
Next, you will regroup and paddle along the coast to the hidden Green Grotto. You will then tie up your kayaks and get ready for a wonderful morning of swimming and cliff jumping. But first, you’ll grab snorkels and masks and swim down through the cave’s opening.
Very few know about this cave, even the locals, and inside there is plenty of room for swimming and even standing. This large and safe cave opens up to reveal an ethereal green light caused by the sun’s reflection off the sandy bottom. After, the group will swim in the deep cove outside the grotto’s entrance and try some cliff jumping.
Following this you will continue on to the delightful fishing village of Sudurad, on Sipan, for a lunch of local delicacies. Following lunch, you will paddle back toward Lopud. Before eventually calling it a day, you will stop at the island of Ruda, our third island of the day, to explore and kayak into another cave. Guests will be back on Lopud in time for a walk and for the evening ferry back to Dubrovnik.
- Ferry tickets
- Top-end sea kayaking equipment
- Watertight bags for personal belongings
- Masks and snorkels
- Water shoes
- Professional English-speaking guide and instructions
- Lunch (but there is a lunch break built-in, guides will recommend great local restaurants where the whole group usually eats together)
Prepare for the activity
We meet in front of the “Travel Corner” - tourist information center in Gruz harbor - Dubrovnik's main commercial port. Address is: Ulica Stjepana Radića 40, 20000 Dubrovnik. Please note we are in no way connected to the “Travel Corner”, we simply use their location as a good landmark so you could find us easily. Our meeting spot is on the public surface in front of their entrance. Our team member will be wearing a colorful “Outdoor Croatia” T-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
No previous experience needed
In case of a bad weather, tour will be rescheduled or your money refunded