Discover Dubrovnik’s city walls before the crowds arrive on this guided walking tour. Explore this beautiful defensive wall system and admire city views as you hear local history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour involves stairs and takes you to a height between 25 meters and 40 meters (82-130 feet) and to 50 meters on top of Minceta Tower (150 feet)
- The price for the city wall ticket is 35€ for adults and 15€ for kids aged 7-18 (in 2023). One visit to the city wall is included in the 'Dubrovnik Pass'
- The provider reserves the right to cancel the tour in case of bad weather. The customer is then entitled to a full refund. Rain does not automatically mean that the tour is canceled.