Take an early bird tour of Dubrovnik’s city walls on a shared or private guided 2-hour tour. Walk along Europe’s most beautiful defensive wall system and enjoy incredible views as you hear about the city’s unique history, before the other "birds" arrive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
- Walk along Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Enjoy panoramic views of Old Town and the Adriatic Sea
- Learn about the city's unique past and present
- Official local tour guide
- City Walls entrance fee (€29)
- Other personal expenses
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People afraid of heights
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour may be canceled in cases of very bad weather.