Explore Dubrovnik through the filming locations of "Game of Thrones." Experience the real "King's Landing" first-hand and look at a book that details each scene and location as you visit them. Go to sites in the old town and to the Fort of St. Lawrence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time. The walking tour will begin from PILE BUS STOP (by the western entrance to the Old Town, right next to the only newsstand in the area). Meet at this address: Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia. This is super easy to find as Pile is the last stop for all city buses and taxis when heading towards the pedestrian old town. Look for an ORANGE umbrella with the local tour operator's name (DUBROVNIK WALKS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Entrance tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory for all visitors and not included in the price of the tour