Explore Dubrovnik on a Game of Thrones walking tour with a licensed guide. Discover GOT filming locations, look through a book of photos from the series, and take a photo on the iron throne replica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. You will see Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Entry is free for customers with a valid city walls ticket or a Dubrovnik Card/Pass. Without a Dubrovnik Card, the entry fee is 100 kuna (about €13.3) per person
- You will have to climb stairs during the tour
- This tour is based on the Game of Thrones series