Explore Dubrovnik on a Game of Thrones walking tour with a licensed guide. Discover GOT filming locations and look through a book of photos from the series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point when heading towards the old town. You will see Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Entry tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory. You can buy them at the entrance (€15 per person for all aged 7+). Entry is free for those who have a valid Dubrovnik Pass or City Walls ticket (purchased up to 72 hours before visiting the fort)
- This tour is based on the Game of Thrones series and filming in Dubrovnik. It covers all filming locations in the old town and on the fort of St. Lawrence