Explore Dubrovnik through the filming locations of "Game of Thrones." Experience the real "King's Landing" first-hand and look at a book that details each scene and location as you visit them. Go to sites in the old town and to the Fort of St. Lawrence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
- Discover the real "King's Landing" in Dubrovnik
- Visit location sites with a "Game of Thrones" fan
- Look at a book that details locations and scenes from the hit TV series
- Go to the Fort of St. Lawrence
- Take a photo of the replica of the throne for free
- Licensed Expert Tour Guide
- Free photo opportunity on the replica of the Iron throne (at the end of the tour)
- Mandatory admission fee to the Fort of St. Lawrence; 50 Kn per person in 2021 (approximately €7 per person) or 0 Kn with valid city walls ticket or Dubrovnik Card
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 20 minutes before the start time at the orange umbrella at the Pile bus stop/taxi drop-off point (last stop before the pedestrian old town), next to the only newsstand in the area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Entrance tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory for all visitors and not included in the price of the tour