Explore Dubrovnik and discover several of the filming locations of Game of Thrones on a guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. You will see Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Fort of St. Lawrence as this is not included in the price of the tour Tickets for the fort can be purchased on the day (100 Kuna per person) with local currency or credit cards
- Admission is free for customers with a valid city walls ticket or a Dubrovnik Card