Explore Dubrovnik on a Game of Thrones walking tour with a licensed guide. Discover GOT filming locations and look through a book of photos from the series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile bus stop/taxi drop-off point. It's the last stop when heading towards the Old Town. You will see Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Entry tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory. You can buy them at the entrance (€15 per person for all aged 7+). Entry is free for those who have a valid Dubrovnik Pass or City Walls ticket (purchased up to 72 hours before visiting the fort)
- This tour is based on the Game of Thrones series and filming in Dubrovnik. It covers all filming locations in the old town and on the fort of St. Lawrence