Escape from Dubrovnik and start your journey to the island of Korčula. On the way, explore the small fortified town of Ston and the peninsula Pelješac.
What to Expect
Start your journey to the island of Korčula exploring a small town called Ston, one of the best fortified towns in Europe, town famous for its production of mussels and oysters.
After a pleasant journey the peninsula Pelješac will surprise you with its vineyards, breathtaking views on the small bays and islands.
Discover narrow streets, the unique St. Mark's Cathedral built in Venetian style, numerous well-preserved palaces and the birthplace of famous traveler Marco Polo. Finish your journey visiting a winery and tasting local wines and brandies.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher
• Only the most experienced and reliable operators are selected in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind
• This tour runs only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays