Visit Dubrovnik on a 3-hour private tour of the city. Spend time in the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and absorb the charm of your surroundings with a trip to the major historical and cultural places in this red-roofed town on the Adriatic.
What to Expect
Head out on a private 3-hour tour of Dubrovnik that gives you the opportunity to explore the stunning architecture and history of this world-famous town. Discover Dubrovnik's rich history and its magnificent buildings, palaces, and treasures.
Starting at Ploce Gate, visit the Old Port; once the key of Dubrovnik's trading and maritime success. Hear the legends of the famous Quarantine, and have the nearby fortresses of St. Luke and St. John explained by your guide.
Continue down the main street of Dubrovnik, known as Stradun. As you walk, see and visit the grand Franciscan and Dominican monasteries and famous Onofrio's fountains; sources of fresh drinking water for centuries.
Learn the stories and legends of the church of St. Blaise, the Cathedral, the Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, and Orlando's Column. Next visit 2 separate museums, after which you can continue on to tour the famous city walls.
- Tour of Old Town
- Tour of 2 museums and 1 monastery
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
For the best experience we recommend the following contents of the program:
• Professional tour guide
• Tour of the main historical and cultural sights of Old Town of Dubrovnik (basic service)
• A tour of one half of Dubrovnik's Old Town city walls
• Visit of 2 museums (recommended: Rector's Palace and Maritime Museum)
• Visit of 1 monastery (Dominican or Franciscan monastery)
• Panorama of Dubrovnik
Optional services and supplements of the program:
• A tour of Fort Imperial and Dubrovnik Museum of War
• Spectacular panorama of Dubrovnik from the top of the hill Srdj (cable car transportation)
• Transportation services
Recommended start time of the program:
• Morning tour / 09:30
• Afternoon tour / 16:30
Recommended start time is specified due to summer heat and the open hours of museums, but the program can be held at a time when it suits the client!