Enjoy a 90-minute walking tour into the historic heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Visit the city’s major landmarks and hear stories of how Dubrovnik became one of the world’s most prosperous and advanced maritime republics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Stories from our guide Jelena that only a local could tell made the tour that extra bit more interesting and personal"
"The actual facts coming from a local."
"The Guide’s take on the Venetian’s."
- Explore the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and learn how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics for centuries
- Visit Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks, including the Franciscan Monastery, D’Onofrio’s Fountain, and Orlando’s Column
- Hear mesmerizing stories and facts that make up over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa
- Stroll through the Old Town with a local guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- Guided walk conducted by a professional local tourist guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 20 minutes before the start time at the orange umbrella at the Pile bus stop/taxi drop-off point (last stop before the pedestrian old town), next to the only newsstand in the area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please contact the vendor for alternative language and private tours