Embark on a tour from Dubrovnik to Kotor Bay in Montenegro. Visit the city of Kotor and the village of Perast, and enjoy the option to take a boat ride to the artificial island, Our Lady of the Rocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in the swimming pool parking lot at 6:40 AM. Look for a minibus with an orange sign saying "Amico tours" and a driver wearing an orange T-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You are required to show a passport or EU ID before joining the tour
- Please provide the supplier with the following information for each guest: full name and surname, date of birth, number of the passport or ID for EU citizens, nationality from the passport/ID
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a camera