Embark on a tour from Dubrovnik to Kotor Bay in Montenegro. Visit the city of Kotor and the village of Perast, and enjoy the option to take a boat ride to the artificial island, Our Lady of the Rocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet us at Pile gate. Look for a minibus with an orange sign saying "Amico Tours" and a driver wearing an orange T-shirt. Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You can skip the lines and buy the tickets for the Our Lady of the Rocks boat trip and island entry with your guides on the day of the tour (cash only)
- Boat tour and entrance to Our Lady of the Rocks costs €10 per person