Take in spectacular views of Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik Riviera on this tour of the city by cable car and foot. Walk down medieval cobblestone streets, and be enchanted by this charming city as you explore everything it has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pile Square next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant (just outside Pile gate, western entrance to Old town). Guests are obligated to come to a tour departure point by themselves. For guests coming from cruise ships: if the ship is at Dubrovnik Old Town Anchorage, guests will have to walk through Dubrovnik Old Town, you will take a tender from your ship to the Old Town Pier. From this pier, enter Old Town and walk up the main street (Placa Stradun) for approximately 300 meters to the West Side Exit at Pile Square. Here you will exit the Old Town (outside of the city walls) and you will be in Pile Square. Please look for the fountain in Pile Square where you will see your guide holding a sign that says "EuroAdria." If your ship is docked or at anchor in the port of Gruz, guests will have to take a shuttle or taxi to Pile Square. The driving time from the pier to Pile Square is approximately 7 minutes. The price of the taxi or shuttle is not included in the cost of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dubrovnik cable car fee is included
- City walls entrance fee is included if the option is selected