Take in spectacular views of Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik Riviera on this tour of the city by cable car and foot. Walk down medieval cobblestone streets, and be enchanted by this charming city as you explore everything it has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at 09:00h at Pile Square, outside the Old Town city walls, by the Amerling Fountain in front of the ''Dubravka 1836'' restaurant & bar. Here is the map with the indicated meeting point location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dubravkaemail@example.com,18.1042003,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x134c0b2d6e230b2f:0x990694f019dde900!8m2!3d42.641695!4d18.106389Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Customers who choose the option including the City Walls will be given the city walls ticket after the walking tour. The city walls are self-guided, i.e. that part of the tour does not include a tour guide.