Rail Tour: The Cliffs of Moher & Bunratty Castle Tour
- Take in stunning views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Marvel at the unique landscape of the Burren
- Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
From there, we will head north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village (admission included), then to a Doolin Pub for our traditional Irish lunch stop.
Then, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the country's wild Atlantic coast, one of Ireland's most famous and beautiful attractions. After that, we'll enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to reach Galway, the city of the tribes.
After taking some time to take in this beautiful city, we will board our Dublin-bound train, arriving at Heuston Station at 21:00.
- All admission fees
- Any meals
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of your tour departure at 06:40 at Dublin Heuston station, beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets will be there to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
• Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps of the coach. Coaches used are not wheelchair friendly unfortunately
• Wheelchairs must be able to fold in order to store them in the luggage compartment of the coach