Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin on a 2.5-hour guided bike tour and ride past historic architecture, learning about the legends and contemporary life of the Irish capital. See Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Multi-Storey Car Park, Drury Street, Dublin 2. The pedestrian door is opposite Brook's Hotel. Please use this entrance to the lower ground floor. The car park is close to Grafton Street and St.Stephen's Green.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, in order to participate you must be a competent cyclist
- It is also mandatory that you wear a high-visibility bib and a helmet