Dublin 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour
From $28 per personBook now
- Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin by bike
- Cycle through historic neighborhoods, such as the Georgian northside and lively Temple Bar
- Learn about legendary Dublin personalities, including Bono, Wilde and W.B.Yeats
- Hear quirky facts about Dublin not covered on other tours
- Smell the hops of the streets where Guinness is brewed
- Bike past the great Georgian buildings of Dublin
The tour encompasses the rich history and folklore of the city, passing great buildings, such as College Green, Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery and St Patrick's Cathedral. Cycle through legendary neighborhoods, such as the nightlife center of Temple Bar, the Italian Quarter, Parnell Square and the fashionable southside.
See the Georgian buildings of the northside, and the Oscar Wilde Memorial. En route, your guides will talk about Dublin's literary and rock'n'roll traditions and events, as well as historic personalities and how they helped shaped the city's character.
You will learn which famous Dublin writer, fond of a drink, said "I'm a drinker with writing problems." Discover what school U2 frontman Bono got expelled from, why Nigerians get a shock when they drink Guinness brewed in Ireland, and what W.B. Yeats asked when he was awarded the Nobel Prize.
- Bike rental, with helmets and high visibility jackets
- A small snack
The meeting point for our tours is The Daintree Building, Pleasant's Place, Dublin 8, next door to The Cake Café. Buses 9, 14, 15, 15a, 16, 65, 140 stop close by, at Camden Street/Grantham Street.
Product ID: 34878