See Dublin from the River Liffey on a 45-minute boat cruise, and admire the city’s monuments from the water. Learn the history of Dublin, from the arrival of the Vikings to the modern day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The boarding pontoon is situated at the Sean O'Casey Footbridge, on the north side of the river, opposite the CHQ building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that all bookings are subject to availability and tidal conditions on any given day
- If there is a problem with your selected time and date, you will be contacted to arrange an alternative sailing