Explore the scenery of Ireland’s dramatic west coast on a 3-day small group tour. See the impressive Cliffs of Moher, and cross the mountains of the Maam Valley to discover ancient monasteries, whiskey distilleries, Celtic crosses, and historic abbeys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Drop off in Dublin on Day 3 is scheduled for approximately 7:00PM
- The tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring clothing and footwear suitable for country walks
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.