Trek the coastal paths of the Howth Peninsula on this 4-hour walking tour. Follow your experienced adventure guide along the cliffs and through the woodlands of this area, stopping at scenic overlooks and areas of spectacular natural beauty.
Incredible Tour Guides
2020 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Let’s celebrate the local experiences sparking travel’s comeback. Learn more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 11:00 AM outside Bodega Coffee at Howth Market, across the road from the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable and sturdy footwear is required.
- Please note: trails can be soft, even wet, and are generally not paved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.