Take a fascinating trip to the famed Antrim coast to see Giant's Causeway, referred to by some as the 8th natural wonder of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide at the Molly Malone statue outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Power bank
Know before you go
- Enjoy 10% off your meal back in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff
- The Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge is closed until further notice
- The bus has no WIFI or charging ports