Step behind the scenes of the Seven Kingdoms at the official Game of Thrones Studio Tour. Board a coach in Dublin bound for the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Coaches depart from Gate 16 of the Busáras Central Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour involves substantial amounts of walking
- Departure from the studio is at 3:00 PM (for tours departing at 10 AM)
- Winter Is Here at Game of Thrones Studio Tour:
- Saturday 2nd December. You will be captivated by Systir as they sing inspired arrangements of Game of Thrones music, evoking memories of the hit TV series.
- Saturday 16th December. Niamh Noade, a finalist on The Voice 2023, returns to Westeros on Saturday 16th December. Listen to the enchanting harp melodies in the setting of Kings Landing at Game of Thrones Studio Tour, the principal filming location for the hit HBO series.
- Saturday 6th January. The Ulster String Quartet will take you on a journey through the 8 Seasons of Game of Thrones with sounds inspired by composer Ramin Djawadi.