Visit all the top Northern Ireland attractions on a tour from Dublin. See the Titanic Museum, take in the Giant’s Causeway and admire the Dark Hedges. You will also have the opportunity to take stunning pictures of Dunluce Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat