As the largest cathedral and one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Ireland, Saint Patrick’s has been at the heart of Dublin and Ireland’s history and culture for over 800 years. Visit the cathedral and learn about its history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit where Jonathan Swift, author of "Gulliver's Travels" and dean of the cathedral, is buried and learn about his life and work
- See the Door of Reconciliation, which gave rise to the Irish expression "to chance your arm"
- Learn about its history through interactive touch screen technology and take a brass rubbing in the Discovery Space
- Experience beautiful Gothic architecture and stained glass windows, including a window showing the life of Saint Patrick in 39 images
- Self-guided admission
- Audio guides
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Saint Patrick's Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶