On this Dublin food tour, you will be shown where the locals eat, drink, relax and enjoy the dazzling city of Dublin. Enjoy 8 stops with your passionate local guide and learn about the history, food and Irish culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the day of your booking please meet at Grattan statue located in college green opposite the main gate of Trinity college Dublin, The guide will be at the statue and has an orange umbrella so it is easy to spot!.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Many of the stops on the tour are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact the local partner prior to the start of the tour for further information.