Dublin: Haunted City Exploration Game and Tour
- Discover Dublin's most haunted places including St. Ann's Church, Olympia Theatre, and more
- Listen to spine-tingling horror stories about the people who used to live at each location
- Solve riddle and clues on your phone to reveal each destination
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
Solve each clue to unlock the next destination and wander around the city streets visiting some of the most iconic landmarks including St. Ann’s Church, City Hall, Olypmia Theater, and more. As you explore, discover the hidden legends and haunted tales of Dublin, and listen to spine-tingling stories from start to finish.
This tour is designed for travelers looking to see the city of Dublin from a different perspective, and have an experience unlike any other. Along the way, you’ll find locations that even the locals don’t know about, and see sights you might have otherwise missed on a traditional tour experience. Benefit from the freedom to complete the tour at your own pace, and pause the game at any time.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- The city game available in English
- Physical guide to assist you
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of the National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology. Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• The quest is available only in English
• A full refund is available if you don't enjoy this self-guided tour
• It’s better to play the city exploration game at night, to really experience the haunted city
• You have to be at the starting point in order to begin, otherwise the game won’t start
• You can pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
• It will take you between 1.5 to 2-hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, so you can finish at your own pace
• The quest is great for large groups and team events