Discover Northern Ireland's dramatic coastal route on a day trip to the Giant's Causeway from Dublin. Visit the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and spend some time in Belfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane. To ensure everyone has a good day out, the tour will depart at 6:45 AM. Taking public transport or a taxi to the pick-up is recommended as the city center has no all-day parking available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Northern Ireland's currency is Pound Sterling but most places accept card payment. Except for food/drinks and souvenirs, there are no additional costs for the day
- If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child. Kindly bring your own child seat
- You will be responsible for all visa requirements
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show signs of intoxication. In such a case, no refund will be issued
- It is recommended to carry a packed lunch