Experience the spectacular seascapes of Northern Island on a day trip from Dublin. Enjoy the scenic Glens of Antrim, and marvel at the unusual columns of the Giant's Causeway. See the Old Bushmills Distillery and the ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in on the morning of the tour is at Dublin's Connolly Station at 7:10 AM, beside the customer service desk. Tour representatives in yellow jackets will be there to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that British currency (GBP) is required in Northern Ireland.
- A GBP 1.85 charge is payable if you cross the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (local charge).
- The tour operates Monday-Saturday. During January/February and November/December, you will return to Dublin at 20:20.