Discover the beauty of the Irish coast by touring the North Bay of Dublin. Visit the 11th-century castle in Malahide, enjoy a stroll in Howth fishermen's village with free time for lunch. Take an optional 1-hour walk in Howth cliffs on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Hotel Gresham - Cathal Brugha Street, Stop No. 286Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is approximately 7.5 hours
- It is essential to bring comfortable shoes and waterproof clothing
- The tour departs punctually both from Dublin and the successive stops, latecomers cannot be accommodated
- The tour departs at 9:30 AM