EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum Entrance Ticket
- Explore the 1,500-year emigration history of Ireland
- Research your ancestry at the Irish Family History Center
- See other monuments, such as the Famine Memorial and Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
Follow the dramatic story of how the people of Ireland have left home to settle around the globe, and how they changed the world along the way. Immerse yourself in the stories of some of the most remarkable tales of sacrifice, endurance, adventure and discovery the world has ever known as you explore the 20 state-of-the-art galleries.
Located in the CHQ building in the historic docklands, the museum brings these amazing stories to life in a unique and spectacular way. Experience this digital and interactive award-winning technology and receive a souvenir passport to take home at the end of your visit.
- Entrance fee to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Free souvenir passport as a memento of your visit
- Audio guide, available for €2
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher to the ticket desk at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in the CHQ building, George's Dock, Custom House Quay, a 5-minute walk from Connolly and Tara Street train stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
• Facilities such as seating and secure lockers for bags and coats are available
• The audioguide is available in all major languages and is free to download through the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can rent an audio guide for €2 at the museum
• Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019