Embark on an interactive journey and learn how a small island made a large impact on the world at EPIC: The Irish Emigration Museum. Learn about the stories of Irish emigrants and about Irish culture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher to the ticket desk at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in the CHQ building, George's Dock, Custom House Quay, a 5-minute walk from Connolly and Tara Street train stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The museum is fully wheelchair accessible
- Facilities such as seating and secure lockers for bags and coats are available